This makes 6 Chimichangas
- 2/3 cup picante sauce or 2/3 cup your favorite salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup part skim shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped with some tops (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 (8 inch) Ezekiel wraps or 100% whole wheat wraps.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- chopped green onion, for serving
- picante sauce, for serving
- 1Mix chicken, picante sauce or salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions.
- 2Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- 3Fold opposite sides over filling.
- 4Roll up from bottom and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- 5Brush with olive oil
- 6Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden.
- 7Garnish with additional cheese and green onion and serve salsa on the side.