I am truly IN LOVE with the 21 day fix. It's an amazing program that offers AMAZING results!! I committed to doing the 3 day fix with friends before starting the program to jump start our success. It suggested doing it your last 3 days and I totally agree with this option. It will totally give you those killer after pictures. When starting the 3 day fix, I'll be honest I wasn't excited to live off of protein and steamed veggies the next 3 days but honestly it wasn't that bad. I actually began to enjoy the food the better I felt. I simply felt AMAZING. I have always had stomach issues and it's always been sensitive to greasy and rich foods. During this entire 3 days I felt refreshed, light, and clean. I had no bloat and just felt down right amazing.
I feel like once the fix was introduced to my life, I finally found the missing piece of the equation.
Yes - I'm a clean eater
Yes- I workout daily
Was I using the proper portions of each food group .. Probably not!
I have now figured out the in's and outs of my nutrition and truly feel like I have a handle on it.
The 3 day fix is a plan I will definitely be doing over the summer to get swim suit ready before beach days and pool days. You can do anything in 3 days. I love that fact that you aren't starving yourself but actually are increasing the amount of food that you eat. I wasn't once hungry.
This is a plan that Autumn Calabrese (creator of the 21 day fix) uses to prep for her bikini competitions and photo shoots. It's not something you want to do for any longer than 3 days, but if done occasionally , its a great way to lose a little weight, fast.
I will not lie the 3 day fix is a little challenging and I completely missed my Shakeology, fruit, and carbs. I love carbs and the fact that I had to limit it to only in the morning killed me but I made sure I drank plenty of water and chowed down on my veggies and protein. I totally used my will power and pushed through.
Here are the details:
- Space your meals approximately two hours apart. Set a time on your phone to remind you to eat if you have to.
- Steamed veggie options recommended are broccoli, asparagus, green beans, zucchini, cucumbers or bell peppers.
- Seasonings allowed are lemon and lime juice, vinegars, and spices. No SALT
- Oatmeal can be flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, or one packet (1/2 teaspoon) of stevia.
- Drink at least one gallon of water a day. Spread it out as much as possible starting with a glass when you first wake up. It will help you feel full while it flushes toxins from your system.
- Drink the extra virgin coconut oil with meals. To prepare it, place the desired amount in a microwave safe bowl and zap for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Coffee or tea is ok to drink, but avoid creamers and sweeteners except stevia.
- No need to alter your workouts, the 3 day quick fix can be used anytime! It is also recommended during the last 3 days and only 3 days of the program for maximum results.
Meal 1: (YELLOW) Steel cut oatmeal (cooked) (RED) Egg whites and 1 spoon of E.V. coconut oil.
Meal 2: 1 (RED) grilled chicken and 1 (YELLOW) steamed yams
Meal 3: 1 (RED) steamed fish and 1(GREEN) steamed veggies
Meal 4: 1 (RED) grilled chicken and 1 (GREEN) steamed veggies and 1 spoon of E.V. coconut oil.
Meal 5: 1 (RED) Steamed fish and 1 (GREEN) steamed veggies and 1 spoon of E.V. coconut oil.
Meal 6: 1 (RED) ground extra lean turkey 1 (GREEN) steamed veggies and 1 spoon of E.V. Coconut oil.
Repeat for 3 days! Drink lots of water and NO SALT!!
Let me know what you think and if you would like to order The 21 Day Fix through me and gain me as your FREE Coach plus join my FIX ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP.
Apply Below and I will contact you about joining the next challenge group and on to reaching your health and fitness goals!!