|21 Day Fix Chicken Stir Fry Recipe|
I'm all for looking for recipes or coming up with my own stuff that meets the 21 Day Fix criteria and still keeps me on track. So this last week I put Chicken Stir Fry on the menu and gave it a whirl. The nutrition plan comes with some different ways to spice up your food but the menu is pretty plain jane but if you are creative you can find some ways to spice it up. I'm not adding in a lot of extras but still having some flavor. So here you go ...
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Green Container (Vegetables) & 1 Spoon :
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp Mediterranean Seasoning or All purpose seasoning.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Combine asparagus, pepper, carrots, onions, and seasoning.
- cook veggies in skillet, mixing frequently for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp tender.
Red Container (Grilled Chicken) :
- 4 oz raw chicken breast, boneless, skinnless
- 1 tsp olive oil
- all purpose seasoning or Mediterranean Seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place chicken in ovenproof dish
- Spray with cooking spray at the bottom of pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear
Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness and weight of the chicken breast.
Yellow Container (Brown Rice) :
Optional if you still have Yellow Left for the day -
Make whole grain brown rice according to package directions, use 1 yellow container and store the rest in an airtight container for later.
This meal is filling, healthy, and meets the criteria. Finding satisfying meals that keep you full will help you reach your weight loss goals with ease.