So ... I came across this YUMMY recipe while googling and thought that most of you would enjoy this. I am not currently eating meat ! I'm not sure if i'll continue this - If I'll do it forever ... But It's what i'm doing right now. Since doing the Ultimate Reset, I've eaten limited amounts of meat and almost NONE! It's worked for me. DO i think it's for everyone .. NO! Am I against meat .. NO! So I hope you enjoy this recipe. I really think it would be a really yummy chicken pot roast kind of recipe. Comfort food at it's finest. I love chicken with yummy broth with potatoes. If you want to add in a little more - I would say add in some onions. I LOVE onions so any excuse to add in some onions .. I DO! Enjoy!
Crock Pot Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into thick pieces
- 2 large carrots, chopped into large pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can reduced sodium chicken broth (may add another 1/2 can if you prefer a more stew-like dinner)
- 1 tbsp. chili paste with garlic (plain chili paste will also work)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. curry powder (optional)
Combine chicken broth, chili paste, soy sauce and curry powder in the bottom of a crock pot. Add vegetables and chicken and cook on low 6 – 8 hours until chicken is fork tender. Enjoy!